Los Lobos Beautiful Maria Of My Soul Lyrics

Los Lobos Beautiful Maria Of My Soul Lyrics. Bella maría de mi alma) is a song prominently featured in the 1992 motion picture the mambo kings. The song was written and composed by arne glimcher and robert kraft.

Beautiful Maria Of My Soul Los Lobos Youtube
Beautiful Maria Of My Soul Los Lobos Youtube from i.ytimg.com
In the sunlight of your smile in the summer of our life in the magic of love storms above scattered away. Lyricsbeautiful maría of my soul… los lobos. In the sunlight of your smile in the summer of our life in the magic of love storms above scattered away lovers dreaming in the night reach Beautiful maria of my soullos lobosin the sunlight of your smilein the summer of our lifein the magic of lovestorms above scattered awaylovers dreaming in th. Beautiful maria of my soul though we'll always be apart locked forever in a dream if i ever love again even then, nothing will change and the taste of you remains clinging to paradise but as the distance from you grows all that my heart ever knows hunger for your kiss longing for your touch beautiful maria of my soul filling all my nights.

Watch the video for beautiful maria of my soul from los lobos's el cancionero mas y mas for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Capo on 3rd fret intro em7 am am/c b7 am b7(short) ~stanza 1~ am d in the sunlight of your smile, em c in the summer of our. He's come to us from up above. Watch official video, print or download text in pdf. With special love, little john of god. You can say with your eyes. In the sunlight of your smile in the summer of our life in the magic of love storms above scattered away lovers dreaming in the night reaching for paradise but as the dark shadows fade love slips away on an empty stretch of beach

Thank you for reading about Los Lobos Beautiful Maria Of My Soul Lyrics, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://knowingandsharing.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url